EDMUNDO VILLAFRANCA Y GONZÁLEZ
Practice Area: Litigation and legal counseling in Commercial Law, Taxation Law, Corporations, Labor law, International Trade Law and Insurance affairs.
Languages Spoken: Spanish, English
Law Degree: ITESM Campus Monterrey, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. (1998).
Masters Degree in Taxation Law: Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, San Nicolas de Los Garza, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. (2003).
LL.M. in International Trade Law: University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law. Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A. (2006).
- Litigation attorney in the areas of Civil Law, Commercial Law, Labor Law, Taxation Law and Criminal Law. (Since 1997).
- In house Counselor - Manager of the Corporate Law and Contracts Department; Aba Seguros, S.A. de C.V. (2001 to 2005).
- Public Broker (7th Public Brokerage Services, Coahuila Mexico, 2009)
- ITESM Campus Saltillo. Courses: Contemporary Legal Systems, Taxation Law.
- Authorized by the Supreme Tribunal of Justice of the State of Coahuila.